1. Index
  2. » Kevyempää
  3. » the Fall

#91 24.04.2006 01:37

Laatu
Website

Re: the Fall

psychocandy wrote:

[quote:9046aaa8ea="upsetter"][quote:9046aaa8ea="psychocandy"]15 euroa, oon kyllästynyt katselemaan sitä...[/quote:9046aaa8ea]

Missäs päin tämä kauppias vaikuttaa? Myisköhän se tuohon hintaan niitä messujen ulkopuolellakin?[/quote:9046aaa8ea]

taisi olla joku bluecow...

Noilla on divarit ainakin Turussa ja Seinäjoella.

You know, if it was a regular salad I wouldn't have said anything. But you had to have the BIG SALAD.

#92 08.05.2006 13:55

psychocandy
streittari-jantta
Website

oli valunu kakkossivulle joten spåmmitään ylös.

[quote:e2c45657ad]You feel depressed 'cause you've missed the day
Then you have to go to the hall

Whip wire
Whip wire
Hawk man
Slip down easy
Don't make me a go-between
This is Mr. and Mrs. Smith
To whom you are speaking
Slang King
Words from a cheap man
Part-paid type who got his style
From a press treatise
2 pound 50
Bottle of Brut and nausea
Magazine
It's no longer a journey down the road for him
It is now escape route
Bright, turn off sign
Swing, 14, turns off, between
Swingo greets lime green receptionist
All here is ace, All here is ace, All here is ace
Escape route
Caca-phony
Slang King
Swoop swoop
Foll media krieg, for his honour's binge
During his Scandinavian stint
He said hi to Horst, the viking
Hi Lo-l-lord Swingo
At his triumphant procession
Down the road of quease
Dropping off, he stopped
At a British shop
Swoop scoop
Slang King
At a British shop
Take it down easy
During a lull in his attack
3 little girls with only 50 pence
Had to take, had to put
The Curly Wurly back
Swoop swoop, scoop scoop
Slip down easy
Slip away at court or him and his bloody mother
We'll go together
Sugar down
Slip down easy
Hyper!
Slang King
Watch, the word had right
Biz by word processor
We'll go together, slip down down away
Hyper, with the young designers
The young designers are always there
Always wanted to be there
Slip down, caca-phony
Whip wire, whip wire
Slip down easy, sugar
Slip down easy, sugar
Slip down away, sugar
Hawkman, whip wire, whip wire
Slang King[/quote:e2c45657ad]

tämä on jotenkin niin keväinen  biisi, pitääkin kaivaa kuunteluun kun on jo päässä soinut.

t: spåm king

Karhut feissiin kuule tää on se reitti hä ...ja kerran eräs naarassusi melkein mun kengille kusi tongue
FJs1lyz.gif

#93 09.05.2006 10:48

psychocandy
streittari-jantta
Website

[quote:18a0a4fd28]The Official Fall site has confirmed that Ben, Spen and Steve have quit the US tour and are returning to the UK. The Fall tour will continue with members of Chicago's Cairo Gang filling in. [/quote:18a0a4fd28]

kumma että sentään jatkavat. tässä muisteluita toissapäivän keikalta:

[quote:18a0a4fd28]The night started with the barman saying they had their liquor license pulled on Friday. Yeay. There were maybe 50-60 people at the show. $25/head on a Sunday in downtown Phoenix - no surprise. But still, it's THE FALL for fecks sake. We missed the first band, and the second sent me to the bar to stare into my coke. The ice was nice - the kind that crumbles in your mouth.

I've always liked the Fall, but wouldn't call myself a "fan," with only two or three of their how many records, and having never seen them before (not for lack of want, but for lack of availability). The show opened with promise, with a nice video/audio distortion of Queen & Elvis. Then the band came on, only to find that the keyboard hadn't been set up by the crew. Huh? WTF? Minor chaos, but fixed fairly quickly. Mark takes the stage - I had no idea he was so tiny. He seemed to be in good spirits despite the pathetically small audience, so I thought, "Okay, we might actually get to hear a few songs." Second song in (no idea what was played, sorry) and the singer from the 2nd opener (The Talk) runs on stage and throws something at Mark's head. He rips off his jacket and chases after him out the back door. And so does half the audience. And the chick keyboard player. The rest of the band keeps playing. The crowd gets pushed back in, and a few minutes later back comes Mark. We get maybe two more songs (one being "I Can Hear the Grass Grow"), and the keyboards don't seem right. Crew can't manage to get things straight, Mark and her walk off in the middle of the song. Band left alone to play out the tune (clearly they're used to it). Then they all leave and eventually keyboard chick comes back and said something about "Sorry, but we were getting violently abused and disrespected, yada yada." Hello - it was your own tourmate and the crew that did the damage, not us. She walks off in disgust, some people start chanting "USA" and that was that. Hooray - I've seen the Fall once in my life![/quote:18a0a4fd28]

huhut kertoo että lämppäribändi the talkin laulaja olisi kananmunan lyönyt mark  e:n päähän... tässä lämppäriltä vielä kommentti:

[quote:18a0a4fd28]...what you don't understand is the band was quitting anyway you're lucky they played as long as they did they played for less than that a few days ago mark is a dick and his band hates him and his wife they flew home tonight without him even knowing he pulled a corkscrew on steven the bass player poured beer and ashed on their tour managers head while he was driving and tonight was his last show as well and they weren't even going to play tonight but we asked them to do it for us so don't be a dick unless you know what's going on thanks.... THE TALK[/quote:18a0a4fd28]

koska  suomeen... the fall on sentään yksi niistä neljästä jotka näkisin livenä mieluummin kuin animal  collectiven.

spåm!

Karhut feissiin kuule tää on se reitti hä ...ja kerran eräs naarassusi melkein mun kengille kusi tongue
FJs1lyz.gif

#94 09.05.2006 14:38

:center::huig::center:
Holtiton Mies joka Imppaa ja Grillaa

[quote:3fb428743e]The Fall Tour Descends Into Chaos

Amy Phillips reports:
"The Fall Tour Descends Into Chaos"...well, duh. Is Mark E. Smith capable of doing anything that doesn't descend into chaos? I feel like he goes to brush his teeth in the morning, and the next thing you know, the sink is shattered, wild dogs are tearing up the bathtub, and there's toothpaste and blood all over the place.

The Fall's current American tour, which kicked off on May 2, has been no different, although there doesn't seem to have been any toothpaste involved. Last night's show at the Brick House in Phoenix was cut short when Justin Williams, frontman for the tour's opening act, the Talk, threw a banana peel at Smith's head. A banana peel! That's gotta hurt.

According to Williams, the peel-throwing was the culmination of days of frustration with Smith. In a MySpace bulletin entitled "FUCK MARK E. SMITH HE SUCKS," Williams wrote: "MARK E. SMITH a.k.a MR. BURNS has managed to piss off his band so bad they quit and left him in america with his crazy wife slash one fingered keyboard player... MARK pulled a corkscrew on his bass player poured beer and ashed on the head of his tour manager while driving (who has also quit the tour) and played only one full set without slithering off stage to his R.V. to dive into a bottle of scotch."

(The Fall's booking agent confirmed that the tour manager had quit, but countered that Smith had indeed played full sets at all of the trek's three previous shows.)

Williams continued, "the man is in his late 40's and looks older than my dead grandfather i'm sorry to those out there who are fall fans but you do not know this guy he is an idiot the three other members of the fall are great guys nice as can be and i wish the best for them..."

As far as the incident in Phoenix, Williams wrote, "i was told by the falls tour manager he and the rest of the band were going home without mark knowing and this would be the last show this really pissed me off BAD!!! if this had happened a few years ago i would have beat the shit out of him but i'm older now so i picked up a dirty banana peel ran onto the stage and threw it in his face as hard as i could and walked away he ran after me with some 1800's English boxing hands and wanted to fight i laughed and walked away knowing in my head this man has only a few years left..."

Pitchfork reader Jeff Moore, who attended the show, wrote in to say that Smith returned to the stage a few minutes later. "Mr. Smith distractedly continued the set while removing bits of flung matter from his hair, several times smirking. After several half-hearted attempts to reassert his trademark amp-twiddling, mic-disdaining stage persona, he approached [wife Elena] Poulou at the keyboard. After a brief discussion, the two left the stage, once again leaving bass, guitar, and drums to finish the song in a vocal vacuum. At the close of the song, they too stoically filed offstage."

"Several minutes later Ms. Poulou returned to the stage to announce that the Fall would be unable to continue the show. Her brief announcement was cut from the 'we were not shown the respect that we deserve' mold, which was not well received by audience members since the assault came not from members of the crowd, but from the opening band. She also referenced technical difficulties early in the set before telling the crowd "'I'm sorry' and vacating the empty stage to a chorus of booing and chants of 'USA, USA'."

"USA, USA"??!! WTF? Is this a punk show or a NASCAR rally? Reader Bill Smith added that the crowd also yelled "Down with the British!" Come on, people, what's wrong with you?!

Williams offered an apology: "p.s. sorry to everyone in phoenix i threw a banana at mark during the show i know you payed good money to see that shit but if it was not for us talking the rest of the band to come to phoenix they would not have even showed up so be lucky you even got that much do not be mad at us be mad at MARK E. SMITH he does not care if you were there or not he does not care about his fans trust me i know first hand"

The Fall's official website said only, "Apologies to all for the curtailed set, caused by technical problems." I guess bananas do technically count as technology...if you're a monkey.

As of right now, the fate of the rest of the tour is obviously in doubt. But we'll keep you posted about what's going on-- whether it's another fight, more fruit projectiles, or just plain old drunken craziness.

Dates:

05-09 San Diego, CA - House of Blues *
05-11 Pomona, CA - Glass House *
05-13 Los Angeles, CA - Knitting Factory *
05-14 San Francisco, CA - The Independent *
05-15 San Francisco, CA - The Independent *
05-23 Los Angeles, CA - Knitting Factory *
05-25 Salt Lake City, UT - The Depot *
05-26 Boulder, CO - Boulder Theater *
05-27 Kansas City, MO - Record Bar *
05-29 Minneapolis, MN - Varsity Theatre *
05-30 Chicago, IL - Logan Square Auditorium *#
06-01 New York City, NY - Knitting Factory *$
06-02 Brooklyn, NY - Southpaw *$

* with the Talk
# with the Cairo Gang
$ with Vaz

The Fall have a few shows scheduled after the American tour. We don't know what's going on with those either. Sorry.

06-10 Manchester, England - New Century Hall
08-12 Oslo, Norway - Oya Festival
08-26 Reading, England - Reading Festival
08-27 Leeds, England - Leeds Festival[/quote:3fb428743e]

Ei mitään muttia, kaikki boikottiin saatana!!

Security Fee:n hinnalla sisään!

#95 09.05.2006 14:44

psychocandy
streittari-jantta
Website

kunnon hulinaa peuk

tais kokoonpano mennä myös uusiksi, mutta johan oli aikakin... ne oli kai jo oppinu soittaan.

FJs1lyz.gif

#96 09.05.2006 14:47

jes, ja kiertuemanagereillakaan mitään tee jos eivät suostu olemaan tuhkakuppeina, vitu

#97 09.05.2006 14:51

psychocandy
streittari-jantta
Website

babriga wrote:

jes, ja kiertuemanagereillakaan mitään tee jos eivät suostu olemaan tuhkakuppeina, vitu

kyä näino peuk

FJs1lyz.gif

#98 10.05.2006 11:03

psychocandy
streittari-jantta
Website

lisää quoteja joita kukaan  ei jaksa lukea peuk

[quote:81c4380f7c]Update: The Fall Tour Becomes Slightly Less Chaotic

Amy Phillips reports:
First things first: The Fall's current American tour is NOT canceled. I repeat: NOT canceled. Mark E. Smith and his keyboardist/wife Elena Poulou are scheduled to perform each and every show as promised, including tonight's gig at San Diego's House of Blues. However, since the rest of the band has high-tailed it back to England after much on- and off-stage drama, the Smiths will be joined by the Chicago band the Cairo Gang, who share the Fall's American record label, Narnack. (The Cairo Gang will also perform an opening set at the tour's Chicago stop.)

Of course, this being the Fall, who knows what will actually happen. Perhaps by the time the tour reaches your town, the band will be Mark E. Smith and a few drunks picked up at a bar down the street.

Dates:

05-09 San Diego, CA - House of Blues *
05-11 Pomona, CA - Glass House *
05-13 Los Angeles, CA - Knitting Factory *
05-14 San Francisco, CA - The Independent *
05-15 San Francisco, CA - The Independent *
05-23 Los Angeles, CA - Knitting Factory *
05-25 Salt Lake City, UT - The Depot *
05-26 Boulder, CO - Boulder Theater *
05-27 Kansas City, MO - Record Bar *
05-29 Minneapolis, MN - Varsity Theatre *
05-30 Chicago, IL - Logan Square Auditorium *#
06-01 New York City, NY - Knitting Factory *$
06-02 Brooklyn, NY - Southpaw *$

* with the Talk
# with the Cairo Gang
$ with Vaz

Now, let's get back to the drama. Remember how Justin Williams, frontman for the Talk, threw a banana peel at Mark E. Smith's head in Phoenix Sunday night, resulting in the show being cut short? And see how the Talk are still on the tour? OK.

Well, according to the Talk's label, MoRisen Records, after the frustrated Fall members left the tour, Mark E. Smith actually asked the Talk to become his new backing band! (A rep from the Fall's label, Narnack, denies this.) Guess that banana peel didn't hurt too much.

MoRisen claims that the Talk turned down Smith's offer, since they wouldn't have had enough time to learn the new songs and make the San Diego show tonight and the Pomona show tomorrow. Apparently this wasn't a problem for the Cairo Gang, though.

MoRisen also say that in the wake of the banana incident, the Talk have received death threats from rabid Fall fans around the world...and just as many supportive messages (from people chanting "USA! USA!", perhaps?).

According to Narnack, the Fall's plans to record in Los Angeles next week will proceed as scheduled, with Smith adding vocals to tracks recorded in the UK months ago, and the Cairo Gang possibly filling in on some new songs.[/quote:81c4380f7c]

FJs1lyz.gif

#99 10.05.2006 11:13

jaksoin  eek2

#100 12.05.2006 15:45

psychocandy
streittari-jantta
Website

päivän quotet, eli tosiaan kokoonpano meni uusiksi mutta sou not:

[quote:6e093c70e3]The following musicians will be joining Mark and Elena for The Fall’s current US tour dates :

Tim Presley - guitar
Rob Barbato - bass
Orpheo McCord - drums[/quote:6e093c70e3]

2 keikkaa takana ja hyvin on mennyt...

FJs1lyz.gif

#101 12.07.2006 09:35

lintumies
Website

En ole ehkä ainakaan ihan täysin epäonnistunut tehtävässäni kasvattajana - lapseni tykkäävät The Fallista. "Hassua setälevyä" on viime päivinä soitettu pyynnöstä useaan otteeseen.

#102 12.07.2006 12:55

DirtyBlueGene
the bot with everything
Website

icon_eek  peuk

Mikäs levy? Älä vain sano että esim. Cerebral Caustic tai The Unutterable on eniten heidän makuunsa...

This must be what jail / I will scratch

#103 12.07.2006 13:04

lintumies
Website

Kyse on Grotesque-tupla-lp:stä ja erityisesti sen bonuslevystä. How I Wrote Elastic Man ja Totally Wired ainakin tanssittivat aika hyvin.

#104 12.07.2006 13:06

ex-kolja
Sexy MF Doom

lintumies wrote:

En ole ehkä ainakaan ihan täysin epäonnistunut tehtävässäni kasvattajana - lapseni tykkäävät The Fallista. "Hassua setälevyä" on viime päivinä soitettu pyynnöstä useaan otteeseen.

icon_lol

"Hassua setälevyä".

roll

, ja peuk

Juha, olet miespuolinen Jippu. Onnea!

#105 12.07.2006 13:11

lintumies
Website

Jep. icon_biggrin

#106 27.07.2006 14:42

psychocandy
streittari-jantta
Website

sain tupla-deluxe-version hex enduction hourista. kun en ole varsinainen kultakorva niin vaikea sanoa kuinka soundit eroaa pari vuotta sitten ilmestyneestä edellisestä remasterista, mutta lisälevyltä löytyy mm. kaksi muualla julkaisematonta livevetoa, session musician ja jazzed up punk shit sekä mm. ihan tajuttoman hieno versio and this daystä joten pakko-ostos faneille vaikka vähän rahastustahan se on näitä vuosittain julkaista uudelleen... tällä kertaa "hassun sedän" vaatimuksesta edellisellä painoksella bonuksena ollut look know -sinkku oli jätetty pois, tosin b-puoli (ja parempi biisi) i'm into c.b. sai jäädä.

FJs1lyz.gif

#107 14.08.2006 21:49

Alxity
bruttokansanonnellisuuden viraston sihteeri

Löysinpä viimein Grotesquen eikä tarvinnu kun Hollantiin asti lähteä sitä etsimään... Tajusin muuten että ne kaksi suosikkibiisiäni eli How I Wrote Elastic Man ja Totally Wired ovatkin vain jotain bonusbiisejä levyllä. Nuo taidettiin aikoinaan julkaista ainoastaan sinkkuina? Sou not. Hyvä levy kuitenkin.

<@Tupou> jätkä haukkuu itse muita karkeiksi
<@DBGene> senkin karkki

#108 15.08.2006 13:36

psychocandy
streittari-jantta
Website

Alxity wrote:

Tajusin muuten että ne kaksi suosikkibiisiäni eli How I Wrote Elastic Man ja Totally Wired ovatkin vain jotain bonusbiisejä levyllä. Nuo taidettiin aikoinaan julkaista ainoastaan sinkkuina?

juu, sinkkuja.

fall soitti just norjassa oya-festareilla, uutena tulokkaana...

[quote:beeccdbc3e]The festival also has a wide spectre of international artists, and the UK is represented with established artists such as Morrissey and Snow Patrol as well as newcomers The Fall and The Pipettes.[/quote:beeccdbc3e]
http://www.norway.org.uk/culture/music/ … tivals.htm

FJs1lyz.gif

#109 15.08.2006 13:40

forssto
Website

psychocandy wrote:

fall soitti just norjassa oya-festareilla, uutena tulokkaana...

Joku pistänyt liikaa voskaa tiedotteen laatineen media-assarin latteen?

Tero saatana, s'olet gay!

#110 15.08.2006 14:14

lintumies
Website

[quote:d27ed19d85]The festival also has a wide spectre of international artists, and the UK is represented with established artists such as Morrissey and Snow Patrol as well as newcomers The Fall and The Pipettes.[/quote:d27ed19d85]
icon_lol

#111 15.08.2006 14:15

forssto
Website

forssto wrote:

Joku pistänyt liikaa voskaa tiedotteen laatineen media-assarin latteen?

Vai liian vähän?

Tero saatana, s'olet gay!

#112 15.08.2006 14:54

psychocandy
streittari-jantta
Website

Ulvilan pikkunatsi wrote:

Paninpa 5 CD:n The Fall bootlegboxin soimaan. Emmä vittu syty, ostakaa tää pois. Ruma ukko angry

kynppi tarjottu, ei tosta enempää maxais. en o viittiny ostaa kun en  kuitenkaan kuuntelis ja se on yleensä liian kallis, toisaalta ei se oo mua ennenkään häirinny...

FJs1lyz.gif

#113 18.08.2006 08:08

Alxity
bruttokansanonnellisuuden viraston sihteeri

Lueskelin tässä viime keväänä ilmestynyttä MOJOa, jossa oli teemana Manchester ja tulin siihen tulokseen, että Fallin 80-luvun puolivälin popinpi tuotanto voisi olla se juttu, johon minun kannattaisi myös tutustua. Varsinkin The Wonderful and Frightening World of the Fall saattaisi hyvinkin olla minun juttuni. Ei sillä ettenkö Grotesquestakin tykkäisi, mutta ainahan sitä lisää levyjä hyllyyn mahtuu...

<@Tupou> jätkä haukkuu itse muita karkeiksi
<@DBGene> senkin karkki

#114 21.08.2006 13:53

psychocandy
streittari-jantta
Website

Alxity wrote:

Lueskelin tässä viime keväänä ilmestynyttä MOJOa, jossa oli teemana Manchester ja tulin siihen tulokseen, että Fallin 80-luvun puolivälin popinpi tuotanto voisi olla se juttu, johon minun kannattaisi myös tutustua. Varsinkin The Wonderful and Frightening World of the Fall saattaisi hyvinkin olla minun juttuni. Ei sillä ettenkö Grotesquestakin tykkäisi, mutta ainahan sitä lisää levyjä hyllyyn mahtuu...

peuk

on tosiaankin hieno levy, tosin tuon beggars banquet -ajan remastereita on jo jonkin aikaa odoteltu... saa nähdä koska saapuvat, sanotaan että noissa vanhoissa on vähän huonot soundit mutta toisaalta... ei fallia soundien takia kuunnella. toinen valituksen aihe on, että cd:lle on bonusbiisejä pistetty vinyylipuolien väliin, mutta ei se ainakaan mua häiritse tossa kun on laatukamaa kuitenkin.

tossa muuten joku uudehko mark e. haastis:
http://www.sundayherald.com/57307

FJs1lyz.gif

#115 28.08.2006 21:30

HEINEKENMUSIC.IE / POD.IE
THE FALL
FUJIYA & MIYAGI
THE VILLAGE, WEXFORD ST
DOORS OPEN 8:00PM
SAT 07-OCT-2006

kualin (taas)

#116 01.09.2006 16:30

psychocandy
streittari-jantta
Website

on tää nyt kummallista... fallin ehkå huonoin levy julkaistiin taannoin uudelleen tässä remaster-kampanjassa ja nyt vasta tajusin että mukana yhtenä bonusraitana on rude (all the time), eli (vissiin) ainoa virallisesti julkaistu fall-biisi joka multa puuttuu... eli nyt on siis pakko hankkia sekin!

tuo biisihän julkaistiin alunperin hyvin rajattuna painoksena 7"-sinkkuna (josta huhujen mukaan mm. henry rollins(!) tunnettuna fall-diggarina maksoi ebayssä aika lailla) ja lopulta tuosta tehtiin cd-uusintapainos lisäbiisein (mm. "legendaarinen" where's my fucking taxi? cunt!), mutta nimibiisi oli toki jätetty tuolta käsittämättömältä ep-levyltä pois peuk

mutta nyt sen siis tuolta sais n. kympillä, kaupan  päälle remasteroitua huonoutta... eiq eihän fall osaa mitään huonoa tehdäkään...

cheese.jpg

spåm!

FJs1lyz.gif

#117 01.09.2006 16:33

public

ostin lontoosta hex enduction hourin

#118 11.09.2006 14:16

Ystäväni oli nähnyt Fallin Skotlannissa. Kaksi basistia bändissä! Soittivat lähinnä Fall Heads Roll-biisejä, jotain uusia sekä Mr. Pharmacistin! Kovenee jo nyt...enää alle kuukausi huig!

#119 20.09.2006 10:16

[quote:b45cef5752="wirelistalta"]Saw them last week at the 93ft East in London - though the band that's
playing Barrow will almost certainly bear little resemblance to the one I  saw!

Such is the "granny on bongos" nature of the Fall now that there  appears to
be two complete bands - one is the US band that took over the US  tour earlier
in the year when MES sacked the established bass/gtr/drums  trio (ie the band
on the BBC4 doc); the other appears to be the "subs' bench"  that has stood
in when the yanks were unavailable - for example at the Reading  and Leeds
festivals.

To make matters more confusing, the band I saw was a hybrid of the two -  the
three Americans - who are very good, even if the bassist would probably have
been turned down for a job in Grandaddy for "looking too much like a beardy
backwoodsman" ;-) plus the "subs' bench bass player (so two basses throughout,
impressively).

The current band was very heavy - as heavy a version of the Fall as there's
been since the two guitar line-up from about 1993. And everything is very
minimal - new songs seem to be based round giant, unchanging riffs; no chorus;
no middle 8 etc. Like very heavy krautrock, which is a fine thing in my  book.
And easy enough for new musicians to learn!

The subs' bench bassist is really very good indeed. Plays like a session
man; looks nails. Really clangy, metallic sound. Can't imagine him taking much
shit from anyone, even Mark.

No idea who the subs' bench drummer is; the guitarist is from perennial  Fall
support band Pubic Fringe (who are actually rather good in a beefheartian
kind of way, despite their abysmal name). The drummer is not from the Fringe -
as he's currently in the Nightingales (along with the Fringe bassist)

Confused? You will be....

It loooks like the October dates will be MES & Eleni plus the subs'  bench.
Perhaps permanently (inasmuch as anything is permanent in the Fall). The  Yanks
went back to America after the recent London gigs; MES apparently said  "say
goodbye to the new band" from the stage at one of the London dates!

Experience suggests the Fall are more likely to put on a good show in out  of
the way places, so I expect you'll enjoy yourself...no matter whose granny is
on the bongos.

As John Peel said, The Fall - always different, always the same![/quote:b45cef5752]

jänskättää  icon_eek

#120 03.10.2006 13:26

psychocandy
streittari-jantta
Website

kuinka tää oli pudonnu kakkossivulle???

fallgaltymorezr0.jpg

(ei ihan heti uskoisi että kyseessä on the fall??? tuossa siis elena ja rob  ja olisko mark e:n käsi vasemmalla??)

FJs1lyz.gif

1. Index
  2. » Kevyempää
  3. » the Fall

Board footer