1. Index
  2. » Kevyempää
  3. » Loop

#31 26.04.2013 15:16

psykokarkki
uses and endorses MUOVIKASSI and COMMUNISM ☭
Website

Re: Loop

Dear Friends, LOOP are planning further shows and we hope to traverse all parts of this wonderful planet. Please be patient and news will be arriving with confirmed concerts in the very near future.

It was a long time ago... and it didn't really finish that well. I'm not sure anyone of us can really put our fingers on specific reasons, for they are legion, but after many many years of being asked why not play again, I can't seem to find any excuses for why not to anymore.To always pursue a forward motion has been my goal, but what goes around comes around as they say.

It seems that as much as you try to run as far as you can away from it, your past will always haunt you. I have never really slept well over the demise of Loop, it always felt unfinished. If I had a pound coin given to me for every time I get asked to reform Loop, I'd be a very rich man by now. I had always baulked at the idea, especially when I have been asked to perform songs with a pick-up band, something I could never do... ever.

It's not that I am precious, but at the same time, without John and Neil holding down that centre, I'd never be able to wave, it would never be the same.
I'm so proud to say that the line-up of John Wills, Neil Mackay, Scott Dowson and myself have agreed to perform a limited number of shows from late 2013 to mid 2014 at various venues across the world. To perform from all stages of the Loop arc, enjoy it again, hoping that we make plenty of people happy again and maybe give people a chance to see it for the first time... then, we can put it finally to rest with a better feeling of completion and that a chapter is really over. I sincerely hope it maybe refreshing to us and to others. For some, it may simply not be on their radar anymore. Well, it's simple enough for them, don't buy a ticket. It's going to blink and you miss it because it's not going to be around long, I refuse to prolong it and for it to become embarrassing. It'll be sharp and to the point...straight to your heart and then, it's gone.

ATP is the only place this could happen and be done well. Who else would offer the chance not only to play but also curate some of the bands alongside Loop on the day. It's quite special to be able to do this and make it happen. Besides, Barry Hogan has pestered me for so long about this, it would seem rather unfair not to let him have his 5 minutes of fame getting Loop to play again.

Robert Hampson - April 2013

Mitään UG:tä ei ole olemassag71u3wL.gifMitään UG:tä ei ole olemassag71u3wL.gifMitään UG:tä ei ole olemassag71u3wL.gifMitään UG:tä ei ole olemassag71u3wL.gifMitään UG:tä ei ole olemassag71u3wL.gifMitään UG:tä ei ole olemassag71u3wL.gifPUFF PUFF BONG BONG

#32 15.04.2014 14:04

psykokarkki
Website

collision roadburnissa

Mitään UG:tä ei ole olemassag71u3wL.gifMitään UG:tä ei ole olemassag71u3wL.gifMitään UG:tä ei ole olemassag71u3wL.gifMitään UG:tä ei ole olemassag71u3wL.gifMitään UG:tä ei ole olemassag71u3wL.gifMitään UG:tä ei ole olemassag71u3wL.gifPUFF PUFF BONG BONG

#33 11.08.2014 15:34

hezma
Vanhempi Käynnissäpitäjä

1kNyzSm.jpg

Tähän topipiquehen saa varmaan kertua, että kuuntelen just Hair & Skin Trading Companyn viimmestä levyä Psychedelische Musique (Lava Surf Kunst), jonka joskus jostain sain. Kyllähän tästä jollain lailla Faust tulee mieleen.

Looppia en oo koskaan kuullu  spam3

#34 24.04.2015 14:36

psykokarkki
Website

#35 15.05.2019 19:42

Jean-Babtiste
spämking machine

Mainin ablation käsittämättömän hienoa sirinää

'My only premise is that there are times when one must attack with complete ruthlessness and fight with lethal fury. This fury and ruthlessness must be harnessed and directed to the gravest possible damage—to kill.'

ontäs aiankin joku turska joo DECICIDERS

#36 15.05.2019 19:43

Jean-Babtiste
spämking machine

Gilded eternity bonussinkulallahan on joo eksynyt hyllyyn ja oli tossa vuosi pari sitten aika voimasoitossa. Ne aiemmatkin toki hyviä, samoin kuin about kaikki mainilta kuultu.

'My only premise is that there are times when one must attack with complete ruthlessness and fight with lethal fury. This fury and ruthlessness must be harnessed and directed to the gravest possible damage—to kill.'

ontäs aiankin joku turska joo DECICIDERS

#37 19.11.2021 20:19

psykokarkki
Website

80-luvun lopun psykedeelinen kulttibändi aktivoitui – Loop julkaisi uutta musiikkia

'Halo' is taken from the new album 'Sonancy' which releases on March 11th 2022, the first studio album since 'A Gilded Eternity' (1990).

#38 19.11.2021 20:30

muumipoimuri

Vaikuttaa aikadta hyvältä.
Mulla oli se yks levy joskus.

NE71A6c.jpg

#39 20.11.2021 03:52

Kalossimies
valmistaa Vallilassa puudildoja

Kyllähän se ihan Loopilta kuulosti. Ihan pl ralli.

Oivalluksen hetkellä olin heikosti kippis ravittu, joten biggrin totesin, onkos kellään sitä fallin ekaa sinkkua, eiku että lehden nimen on oltava kaka Nälkä.

#40 26.03.2022 00:32

Markku

Uusi Sonancy levy kokonaan kuultavissa esim. Spotifyssa

Pärisee colorflash

1. Index
  2. » Kevyempää
  3. » Loop

Board footer