#902 27.02.2016 21:38

DEVILETERNAL

Re: yleistä hoppilätinää

oho, onhan tota biisiä odotettu pari vuotta

#903 21.03.2016 15:29

ray charlz
niin läski äijä

siinähän on reilu puolet tdhg-jengin selektiosta valmiina seuraavaa ohjelmaa varten

katsottiin äijien kanssa leffa, äijät lähtivät maustetyttöjen keikalle, itse jäin kotiin kuuntelemaan darkthronea.

#904 08.04.2016 16:45

amaanilluK

En kyl taas uskonu alkavani diggoo Lil Yachtyst, ku DEVILETERNAL spämmäili sitä tänne. Mut onhan tää nyt saatanan kova!  pimp

#905 08.04.2016 19:12

DEVILETERNAL

pitääpä kuunnella yacthyn summer songs ep just nyt

#906 08.04.2016 19:44

Skeletonni
maki kolehmainen

amaanilluK wrote:

Mut onhan tää nyt saatanan kova!  pimp

Tyhmintä musaa aikoihin! Kova on!

#907 08.04.2016 21:10

DEVILETERNAL

yachty on parhaimmillaan vähän ku makonnenin ja lil bn kehari lapsi

#908 12.04.2016 21:03

amaanilluK

Lil Yachty, Lil B ja Soulja Boy vissii tekemäs mixtapen yhes  pimp

#909 12.04.2016 21:05

hrmunoita
rankka rässi

amaanilluK wrote:

Lil Yachty, Lil B ja Soulja Boy vissii tekemäs mixtapen yhes  pimp

voi juma

Ei puhuttele konerumpu ja Hitler sample samoin kuin kaunis ja eteerinen homo kuiskailu

#910 21.04.2016 18:47

ray charlz
niin läski äijä

This is easily one of my favorite rap stories, one I've been telling for years, but have yet to see it just straight up typed out. So today I'm setting out to be the change I wish to see in the world. The short version is that Pimp C disliked the "Big Pimpin" beat so much he initially refused to rap on it and then no-showed on the video shoot. Here's the long version.

Close followers of Pimp's story have known that he wasn't exactly jumping at the chance to work on "Big Pimpin for a while." As he told MTV way back in 2005:

"It sounded like a pop record to me. I didn’t want to do it. It scared me, because I didn’t know how people was going to take us going in that direction. But I remember Jay telling me, ’Look, family: It’s going to be the biggest record of your career. If you don’t do it for yourself, just do it for me.’ That was good enough for me, so I jumped on it.”
But that's only scratching the surface of the story. Here's the more complete story, as told by Bun B on the now dearly-departed "Hype Men" podcast I was involved in back in the day:

Jay Z, coming off his 5 times platinum Vol. 2... Hard Knock Life album, calls Bun B out of the blue, but Bun at first hangs up on him, believing it's a prank call. Jay calls back again, convinces Bun it's really him, and says there's a song for his upcoming album he wants UGK on.

Right off the bat Pimp is unimpressed. He was originally supposed to be on Jay's "Just a Week Ago" but Pimp refused to fly to New York City to record it. If Jay Z wanted him on the song so bad, let Jay fly to Houston, and so the song never happened. Pimp moved for no man.

Bun convinces Pimp to at least give the song a listen, but when the tapes arrive in the mail (yes, tapes, this was way before email) Pimp's adamant. fu*k that. There's no way he's rapping on such a weird beat.

Bun's not about to let the opportunity pass, so he flies to New York, gets a taste of Roc-A-Fella at its peak, records his verse and then slowly but surely wears Pimp down and convinces him to get on the song, if only as a favor to him. Pimp relents, but on one condition - he's only giving Jay eight bars. Not a word more.

"'I said that's cool, eight bars, no problem, just get on the fu*king record. This song's gonna be a big deal. He sent it [his verse] back to me and I listened....eight bars. I just rapped for something like 20 bars trying to out rap Jay Z, and this motherfu*ker just did it in eight bars." - Bun B
"Things U Do" with Mariah Carey was initially supposed to be the big lead single off Vol. 3, but when that song fails to catch on Jay and Dame decide to change plans and give "Big Pimpin" the full single treatment. Plans for a huge video shoot in Trinidad with Hype Williams get underway.

Bun B misses his first flight and arrives at the video shoot in Trinidad a little late, expecting to see Pimp already there. Nope. Pimp has once again refused to leave Houston. At first Hype Williams can't believe Pimp would actually bail on the video shoot, keeps trying to convince him to come to no avail, and they leave Trinidad with a massive video for a massive single that has exactly and precisely zero seconds of Pimp C in it.

New plan. They find a mansion and beach in the U.S. that looks vaguely "tropical" enough to pass for Trinidad and this time Pimp C shows up for the shoot.

"Pimp pulls up in the Benz, with Gloria Velez, and parks near the trailers. The bodyguard' says, 'You can't park here. This is Jay Z' trailer.' Pimp says, 'Well that's my trailer, right there. So I'll tell you what. I'm fittin to park right here, and if you got a problem with it...' Next thing him and the security guard get into it, it's a big fu*king deal, people talking about pulling guns and all this crazy sh*t...but five minutes later Pimp and the bodyguard are best friends. Pimp's like, we're fittin to get dressed and shoot with this car.' Hype says, 'Well, we wanted to shoot on the beach.' Pimp says, "Nah, we fittin to shoot right here, with this car, we fittin to get dressed, we'll be back in five minutes," and then he comes out the trailer with a mink on and no shirt." - Bun B
So with all that in mind, I want you to watch the "Big Pimpin" video again. Fair warning, it's going to be a Matrix moment. As many times as I had watched that video before I heard the full story, it never even occurred to me to wonder why Pimp's verse is so short, why the video changes locations, and why Pimp C is the only rapper to do his verse in that second location. Prepare to have your mind blown:

no en mä nyt tiedä puhalsiko ihan mieltä tää järjestely, mutta pimp c kuitenkin pimppeuk kyykyttää hovaa pimppeuk

katsottiin äijien kanssa leffa, äijät lähtivät maustetyttöjen keikalle, itse jäin kotiin kuuntelemaan darkthronea.

#911 04.05.2016 17:30

amaanilluK

Pimp C  pimppeuk Ei kyl tartteis väkisin tunkee sen versei näihi Draken, Rockyn, Wiz Khalifan yms. biiseihi.

Pikku Botskin hulinaa  sydan

#912 15.05.2016 15:23

kikke
dragonborn :333

ray charlz wrote:

This is easily one of my favorite rap stories, one I've been telling for years, but have yet to see it just straight up typed out. So today I'm setting out to be the change I wish to see in the world. The short version is that Pimp C disliked the "Big Pimpin" beat so much he initially refused to rap on it and then no-showed on the video shoot. Here's the long version.

Close followers of Pimp's story have known that he wasn't exactly jumping at the chance to work on "Big Pimpin for a while." As he told MTV way back in 2005:

"It sounded like a pop record to me. I didn’t want to do it. It scared me, because I didn’t know how people was going to take us going in that direction. But I remember Jay telling me, ’Look, family: It’s going to be the biggest record of your career. If you don’t do it for yourself, just do it for me.’ That was good enough for me, so I jumped on it.”
But that's only scratching the surface of the story. Here's the more complete story, as told by Bun B on the now dearly-departed "Hype Men" podcast I was involved in back in the day:

Jay Z, coming off his 5 times platinum Vol. 2... Hard Knock Life album, calls Bun B out of the blue, but Bun at first hangs up on him, believing it's a prank call. Jay calls back again, convinces Bun it's really him, and says there's a song for his upcoming album he wants UGK on.

Right off the bat Pimp is unimpressed. He was originally supposed to be on Jay's "Just a Week Ago" but Pimp refused to fly to New York City to record it. If Jay Z wanted him on the song so bad, let Jay fly to Houston, and so the song never happened. Pimp moved for no man.

Bun convinces Pimp to at least give the song a listen, but when the tapes arrive in the mail (yes, tapes, this was way before email) Pimp's adamant. fu*k that. There's no way he's rapping on such a weird beat.

Bun's not about to let the opportunity pass, so he flies to New York, gets a taste of Roc-A-Fella at its peak, records his verse and then slowly but surely wears Pimp down and convinces him to get on the song, if only as a favor to him. Pimp relents, but on one condition - he's only giving Jay eight bars. Not a word more.

"'I said that's cool, eight bars, no problem, just get on the fu*king record. This song's gonna be a big deal. He sent it [his verse] back to me and I listened....eight bars. I just rapped for something like 20 bars trying to out rap Jay Z, and this motherfu*ker just did it in eight bars." - Bun B
"Things U Do" with Mariah Carey was initially supposed to be the big lead single off Vol. 3, but when that song fails to catch on Jay and Dame decide to change plans and give "Big Pimpin" the full single treatment. Plans for a huge video shoot in Trinidad with Hype Williams get underway.

Bun B misses his first flight and arrives at the video shoot in Trinidad a little late, expecting to see Pimp already there. Nope. Pimp has once again refused to leave Houston. At first Hype Williams can't believe Pimp would actually bail on the video shoot, keeps trying to convince him to come to no avail, and they leave Trinidad with a massive video for a massive single that has exactly and precisely zero seconds of Pimp C in it.

New plan. They find a mansion and beach in the U.S. that looks vaguely "tropical" enough to pass for Trinidad and this time Pimp C shows up for the shoot.

"Pimp pulls up in the Benz, with Gloria Velez, and parks near the trailers. The bodyguard' says, 'You can't park here. This is Jay Z' trailer.' Pimp says, 'Well that's my trailer, right there. So I'll tell you what. I'm fittin to park right here, and if you got a problem with it...' Next thing him and the security guard get into it, it's a big fu*king deal, people talking about pulling guns and all this crazy sh*t...but five minutes later Pimp and the bodyguard are best friends. Pimp's like, we're fittin to get dressed and shoot with this car.' Hype says, 'Well, we wanted to shoot on the beach.' Pimp says, "Nah, we fittin to shoot right here, with this car, we fittin to get dressed, we'll be back in five minutes," and then he comes out the trailer with a mink on and no shirt." - Bun B
So with all that in mind, I want you to watch the "Big Pimpin" video again. Fair warning, it's going to be a Matrix moment. As many times as I had watched that video before I heard the full story, it never even occurred to me to wonder why Pimp's verse is so short, why the video changes locations, and why Pimp C is the only rapper to do his verse in that second location. Prepare to have your mind blown:

no en mä nyt tiedä puhalsiko ihan mieltä tää järjestely, mutta pimp c kuitenkin pimppeuk kyykyttää hovaa pimppeuk

pimppeuk:pimp::peuk::pimp::peuk::pimp::peuk::pimp::peuk::pimp::peuk::pimp::peuk::pimp::peuk:

Miksei pitäisi nauraa? Vittu tässä mitään diplomaatteja olla.

#913 15.05.2016 16:14

ray charlz
niin läski äijä

paatti ja thug kovia täs chancen träppinumerossa pimppeuk muutenki hiton hyvä teippi tämä coloring book
no pannaan viel tää bieberin tähdittämä juke jam, joka on ehdointa nussimismusaa tänä vuonna:

pimppeuk

Last edited by ray charlz (15.05.2016 16:16)

#914 27.05.2016 23:57

amaanilluK

Coloring Book on kyllä kova mixtape! Vähän jännästi miksattu, mutta kai se menee just ton mixtapen piikkii tai en tiiä  017 Esim. Futuren verse on melko hiljasel ja Kanyen osuus kuulostaa vähän joltai demolta. Gospelii kyl kans vähä vaikee rileittaa icon_rolleyes Mut noin niiq muuten kova  icon_lol

Last edited by amaanilluK (27.05.2016 23:57)

#915 28.05.2016 01:07

DEVILETERNAL

GUWOP ON VAPAA MIES

#916 10.06.2016 12:24

kikke

Mites tää on mennyt ihan ohi  hand

#917 11.06.2016 12:08

amaanilluK

#918 11.06.2016 12:14

ray charlz
niin läski äijä

kova peuk

#919 11.06.2016 14:44

DEVILETERNAL

kikke wrote:

Mites tää on mennyt ihan ohi  hand

entä tää

#920 12.06.2016 17:58

kikke

Huhhuh vittu huhhuh peuk:peuk::peuk:

#921 12.06.2016 17:58

kikke

2016 Heatmakerz vois olla just tätä..

#922 15.06.2016 15:48

DEVILETERNAL

heatmakerz on 2016 tällästä

#923 20.06.2016 16:40

noiseidea
PERÄMIEHEN HERKKU

Jotenkin vasta nyt osui eteen Freddie Gibbsin Shadow of Doubt ja Soundcloudista tuota kuunnellut (kaikki ei Suomessa kuulu). Eihän tämä Piñatalle pärjää. Ilmeisesti Madlibin osuus Piñatan neroudessa on aika merkittävä. Ihan asiallista kuitenkin pääosin.

kraakku wrote:

Lapsena tykkäsin seurata kun kanat paistuivat isossa karusellissa kaupan lihatiskillä.

#924 20.06.2016 21:13

amaanilluK

DEVILETERNAL wrote:

french montanan kuuntelu saa mut juomaan konjakkia jostain syystä

Tehny nyt vitusti mieli juoda Hennessyy ja kuunnella French Montanaa  icon_cool En tiiä onko tää postaus iskostunu alitajuntaa vai onks Hennyl ja Montanal joku spessu yhteys  017

Last edited by amaanilluK (02.07.2016 22:05)

#925 01.07.2016 06:55

DEVILETERNAL

budden back

#926 02.07.2016 23:01

amaanilluK

#927 03.07.2016 23:11

kikke

Kova peuk

#928 07.07.2016 23:55

amaanilluK

Vittu täs on kova meininki  pimp

Last edited by amaanilluK (07.07.2016 23:56)

#929 12.07.2016 17:19

ray charlz
niin läski äijä

"daaaaaaaamn daniel
FBI keep bringing them all white vans through"
pimppeuk

#930 20.07.2016 13:30

kikke

Poikkeuksellisesti Jengin mielipiteet jakanut uus Schoolboy Q on todella kovaa kamaa pimppeuk

Board footer