#91 14.03.2022 17:50

psykokarkki
uses and endorses MUOVIKASSI and COMMUNISM ☭
Website

Re: The Boo Radleys

pitsihaarukka antaa comeback-levylle 6,2/10

varsin odotetusti levy vaikuttaa laimealta ilman martin carrin tuomaa magiaa sadbanana

Mitään UG:tä ei ole olemassag71u3wL.gifMitään UG:tä ei ole olemassag71u3wL.gifMitään UG:tä ei ole olemassag71u3wL.gifMitään UG:tä ei ole olemassag71u3wL.gifMitään UG:tä ei ole olemassag71u3wL.gifMitään UG:tä ei ole olemassag71u3wL.gifPUFF PUFF BONG BONG

#92 13.05.2022 10:39

psykokarkki
Website

martin carrilta uusi biisi, selvästi parempaa kuin bookkareiden comeback colorflash

Martin Carr - Strange Journey

Mitään UG:tä ei ole olemassag71u3wL.gifMitään UG:tä ei ole olemassag71u3wL.gifMitään UG:tä ei ole olemassag71u3wL.gifMitään UG:tä ei ole olemassag71u3wL.gifMitään UG:tä ei ole olemassag71u3wL.gifMitään UG:tä ei ole olemassag71u3wL.gifPUFF PUFF BONG BONG

#93 16.08.2022 18:41

psykokarkki
Website

#94 09.01.2023 14:20

psykokarkki
Website

martin carrin uudet nettisivut: https://newshapes.co.uk/

#95 21.02.2023 16:12

psykokarkki
Website

uusi sinkku the unconscious:

ei tämä nyt oikein vakuuta icon_neutral

ja näköjään jo noin kuukausi sitten tullut tämmöinen ihan pyytämättä ja yllättäen:

A new song by The Boo Radleys, taken from the forthcoming album, "Eight", released June 9th, 2023.

harmi vaan kun näillä ei enää ole martin carrin kaltaista neroa tekemässä biisejä, olisivat varmaan voineet vaihtaa bändin nimeä kun ei martinia mukaan saatu, tosin silloin ketään ei varmaan kauheasti kiinnostaisi sadbanana

#96 11.07.2023 13:52

psykokarkki
Website

Crazy Faces (Songs For Snod (2012-2019))

Martin Carr wrote:

Sometime ago, my friend David Quantick sent me a book of short stories, urging me to read the one called Snodgrass by Ian R Mcleod. Alternative histories don’t tend to interest me too much but Snodgrass made me laugh out loud. I filed it alongside National Lampoon’s ‘Tragical Misery Tour’ in my internal Non-Beatle Beatle things that are very funny folder.

Fast forward to 2012 and I’m ten years adrift, earning no money and unable to finish anything. I’ve cut myself off from social media and, with two very young children, sleeping even less than usual. DQ sends me an email asking me to write the music for a tv adaptation of Snodgrass. Yeah! I say. Yeah! Yeah! Yeah!

I meet the producer, Mike, and the three of us have long and boozy conversations about script and music and The Beatles. I set up a slapback delay and every morning I go into the studio and pretend I’m a middle-aged man who threw it all away. Turns out there was no pretense necessary.

Later, I catch the red-eye up to Manchester to meet up with the director David Blair, the director, Ian R McLeod, Mike and DQ, and Ian Hart, who is playing Lennon for the third time. There follows a lot of drinking and laughing.

The film is shown on Sky Arts and that is that.

Since then there has been talk of a feature film. Songs and scripts have been written, actors auditioned, and money chased but it looks like it’s not going to happen.

These are not the versions used in the film, I don’t think I own those. These are the demos, they crackle and pop but I think they sound pretty good.

The cover is a photograph I took during the filming, somewhere in Manchester, 2012.

I hope you enjoy this album x

#97 05.02.2024 16:29

psykokarkki
Website

martin carrin soololevy vuodelta 2009 ilmestyy kuulemma lähiaikoina vinyylinä:

Board footer