Re: Guns N Roses

dream theater > steve vai >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> guns'n'roses

icon_cool

#92 24.03.2011 13:50

Skeletonni
maki kolehmainen

huïg wrote:

täytyy kyllä myöntää että vaikka kaikenmoiseen rokkispedeilyyn on tullu uppouduttua tässä niin guns & roses on edelleen paskaa ja axl rose perseestä

Kamoon!

Eiks yhtään rokkaa? icon_wink

#93 24.03.2011 16:03

Leif Erikson

Night Train peuk

"A repo man's always intense"

#94 24.03.2011 17:10

psykokarkki
uses and endorses MUOVIKASSI and COMMUNISM ☭
Website

oon aika inhonnut näitä mut pakko myöntää että november rain on hieno biisi ja pari vuotta sitten kampin claes ohlsonilla soitettiin taustamusana gunnareita ja olin ihan fiiliksissä kun tuli sweet child of mine, ja onhan se paradise city aika kova myös. ei näitä tosissaan voi ottaa mut en enää vihaa ff

aikanaan intissä 90-luvun alussa joku fani tykkäs huonoa kun vertasin näitä bon joviin icon_lol

Mitään UG:tä ei ole olemassag71u3wL.gifMitään UG:tä ei ole olemassag71u3wL.gifMitään UG:tä ei ole olemassag71u3wL.gifMitään UG:tä ei ole olemassag71u3wL.gifMitään UG:tä ei ole olemassag71u3wL.gifMitään UG:tä ei ole olemassag71u3wL.gifPUFF PUFF BONG BONG

#95 24.03.2011 18:07

E

Vajaat kymmenen vuotta sitten GN'R oli mielestäni maailman paras bändi  icon_smile  icon_smile  icon_smile

Nykyisin jos kuuntelisin niin mieluummin melkein pistäsin soimaan Use your illusionit kuin debyytin, jota soitin enemmän silloin kun fanitin. Estranged  piano

Noin 130-kiloinen naapurinmies, 23-vuotias mies ja alusvaatteisillaan ollut nainen kaatuivat ojaan.
Tehokkain tapa piiloutua on painua pohjaan, ja jos miehistö makaa punkissaan eikä tuota energiaa ja hiilidioksidia niin kolmesta viiteen päivään voi olla siellä colorflash peuk dance

#96 29.12.2011 02:43

ydis
vegan princess

What if you lived in constant fear... knowing that you could be arrested at any time without cause; without warning; thrown in prison; tried and convicted; sentenced with virtually no chance for appeal or reprieve; even executed without representation by a jury or family?

What if you were informed by the government that you and your family were allowed to visit your loved one in prison, but before you were allowed to do so, you were suddenly informed that without notice the State had them executed?

What if the degree of force brought against much less than minor misdemeanors - or outright innocence - was as extreme as for the strongest offenses and nearly a part of your every existing minute? What if you knew that a friend or a family member, a loved one, could be ripped from your life instantly with little or no recourse?

What if nearly everyone and anyone could literally be a government informant for information regarding remedial discussions in areas of human rights; Buddhism, Tibet, the Dali Lama, different systems of government, religion or spirituality or conversing about and with anything other than disdain for the way of life, government and commerce in western society? If you were born into such a predicament and circumstance, what would you do?

What if you felt so helpless and afraid that you were compelled to sell your own child you love because you cannot afford the financial penalty and other consequences due to China's 'one-child' rule?

What if your contact with the world outside your country was controlled by your government to the degree that you had no real awareness of even basic global current events? What if you lived in a country where the discussion of a word associated with the name of your country, such as "democracy," in any manner but disdain could bring severe consequences, what would you do?

In my opinion, on some level what obviously is an understatement, is that the true core of a multifaceted perception, and the reality of life for an entire country with the largest population in the world - and my particular focus - is that you would suffer... daily. Unless your mind and/or education could maneuver through the minefield of communist law enforcement and government bureaucracy, where the risk is so real and psychologically devastating that living in obvious fear and denial are nearly positive forms of action, reaction, and daily survival or protection for yourself and loved ones... You would see suffering and you may even choose to simply see suffering as a means of survival.

I have no disrespect for the People of The Republic of China whatsoever. In fact, for reasons I can't explain, I have a deeply rooted and firm respect, compassion and love for the Chinese people.

Our song, "Chinese Democracy," in its irreverance, is for positive purposes and communication with all segments of society; music fans (Guns N' Roses fans in particular) and, especially, the western media, to open a dialogue in areas not necessarily focused on both current events and global social responsibilities.

When I was fortunate enough to visit both Hong Kong and Mainland China, I experienced different levels of fear at all times in relation to the particular area I visited. I did not experience the fear in the sense of having feared for myself, I witnessed it in others everywhere around me, and kept my demeanor calm, observant and extremely polite. What I felt was emotional heartbreak. I've never witnessed so many individuals going about their lives in such a degree of visible fear, especially the average citizen in the spectrum of social, economic or social position. The military were nearby in some form or another, from one lone sentry to marching drill teams. It was not like a movie as it was much more exreme in the sense that this was real. I did not ask or talk about any of these issues with anyone in public.

The use of the two words "Chinese" and "Democracy" was intentional, though perhaps not in the way many may think. I do not purport to know what system of government is best for the people of China. I feel that the prejudice and closed mindedness of at least many outspoken Guns N' Roses fans seems to warrnat an awareness of the realities of a constantly evolving and ever growing world where China continues to play an ever increasing role.

China, whether anyone likes it or not, will become more and more a part of our daily lives and an integral force to the future of our planet. To that, without acquainting ourselves to severe realities of China as a super power, with all she has to offer and brings both to the future and into our lives, this continuing transition will be less than pleasant and can go in diverse directions most would feel are either inhibiting, unacceptable or unconscionable. Yet, economics and government position could force us into accepting these conditions, as is the case now.

There is no way I can touch on all the issues important to such a subject here. Nor do I claim to be an authority or even knowledgeable of all the facts of China. What I do claim, as an ibhabitant of our world, that through my own eyes I have perceived a deep level of pain not evident in the average citizen in western society that is directly related to how the people in China are governed. Why would a government want their people to be under such a level of fear, stress and emotional bondage?

I do not entertain delusions that change will happen overnight. What I do know is that whether anyone likes it or not, China is coming and she brings an oppressive force with her beyond anything we have experienced in our daily lives and until we familiarize ourselves, it will be increasingly difficult for many. Tensions may prove much more taxing than need be and have many unsatisfactory conclusions.

Basic human rights are at the forefront of these concerns, not just for China but for the planet. The obligation to offer and maintain these rights for ourselves and all citizens of this planet is a responsibility shared by all. The request and plea is for the government of China to recognize that her people love her and give all that they must to see her survive. China can prosper, grow and thrive without the unnecessary level of fear instilled by the government and the intolerable degree of oppression, social and basic human rights abuse exercised by those in power.

Religious freedoms, those chosen by the people and not the government, and the recognition and respect of cultures and religions of others is imperative to both the health of the nation and the planet as a whole. Those who rule with fear in my opinion have a deeper and greater fear that rules them from inside (which must be addressed, diminished and steered in alternate directions), than those that form the basis for governing people who willingly seek to follow, fight for and love their country.

Please forgive me if I've said too much or you feel this is not my place or my business. As an inhabitant of our planet, I respectfully disagree as in my opinion this is our obligation to each other.

These are merely a few thoughts out of many to keep in mind as we move forward in this century. Thank you for taking the time to read some of mine.

All the best and God Bless,
Sincerely, Axl Rose

#97 28.03.2012 12:06

psykokarkki
Website

jahas
Popklassikot 1987 #3: Guns N’ Roses – Sweet Child O’ Mine

nyt peli taitaa olla sit selvä, april skies ja pump up the volume, ei buttiksia eikä juuttia dinosta nyt puhumattakaan frown2

Mitään UG:tä ei ole olemassag71u3wL.gifMitään UG:tä ei ole olemassag71u3wL.gifMitään UG:tä ei ole olemassag71u3wL.gifMitään UG:tä ei ole olemassag71u3wL.gifMitään UG:tä ei ole olemassag71u3wL.gifMitään UG:tä ei ole olemassag71u3wL.gifPUFF PUFF BONG BONG

#98 28.03.2012 12:31

janne m.

Millo uus levy?

organizing the boy scouts for murder is wrong

#99 28.03.2012 12:32

janne m.

Metallica + Lou Reed + Axl Rose pliis

organizing the boy scouts for murder is wrong

#100 28.03.2012 12:56

Hassuttelija
jäbä joka diggaa Sufjanin uusinta ihan homona

Samaa osastoa jonkun Enter Sandmanin kanssa tämä; ei alunperinkään kovin kummoinen kappale ja josta on ylisoitolla tullut täysin kuuntelukelvoton ns. kanavanvaihtobiisi.

THs56SD.gif

In the last second of life, they're gonna show you how,
how they run this show.

#101 28.03.2012 13:00

psykokarkki
Website

Hassuttelija wrote:

Samaa osastoa jonkun Enter Sandmanin kanssa tämä; ei alunperinkään kovin kummoinen kappale ja josta on ylisoitolla tullut täysin kuuntelukelvoton ns. kanavanvaihtobiisi.

paras juttu tohon liittyen on se, että evan dando soitti kuulemma ennen lemonheadsien erästä hajoamista ton biisin riffiä jollain keikalla jokaisessa biisissä peuk

#102 27.08.2012 11:27

psykokarkki
Website

Popklassikot 1991 #4: Guns N’ Roses – November Rain

ehkä hieman turhan muka-hauska hassutteluarvio, mutta biisihän on toki hyvä icon_cool

#103 27.08.2012 12:56

Skeletonni
maki kolehmainen

psykokarkki wrote:

Popklassikot 1991 #4: Guns N’ Roses – November Rain

ehkä hieman turhan muka-hauska hassutteluarvio, mutta biisihän on toki hyvä icon_cool

Tajuttoman ärsyttävä arvio! icon_twisted
Massiivinen biisi kyl, pitääki kaivaa jostain mun Makin' F@*!ing Videos Part II - November Rain vhs pimppeuk

#104 01.03.2013 16:53

interuptor bastardo

165010_186011201543184_1481493577_n.jpg

and when Finland play hockey
it strikes that continue my
beer machine and Ukko Metso

#105 28.12.2015 15:45

Firon
Marvelin juustohirviö
Website

Rupesin lukemaan Slashin elämäkertaa. Ei toi mikään fiksuin kaveri ole, mutta hyviä anekdootteja niin kuin odottaa saattaa. Slash oli ennen Gunnareita koe-esiintymässä Poisonia varten, mutta C.C. Deville vei paikan ulkonäkönsä ansiosta  icon_surprised

Ostin viime syksynä vihdoin Chinese Democracyn Anttilan euron laarista. Ehkä yks hölmöimmistä levyistä joita omistan, mutta ihan hauska sitä on kuunnella.

Last edited by Firon (28.12.2015 15:45)

#106 28.12.2015 16:06

Uudet housut ja paita
tekotaiteellinen paskiainen

Firon wrote:

Ostin viime syksynä vihdoin Chinese Democracyn Anttilan euron laarista. Ehkä yks hölmöimmistä levyistä joita omistan, mutta ihan hauska sitä on kuunnella.

Minusta tuo on kiinnostava levy. En jaksa sanoa onko se "hyvä" vai "huono", mutta ehdottomasti kiinnostava, monella eri tasolla. Osa biiseistä on tylsiä jne mutta ei voi kuunnellessa olla miettimättä minkälainen katastrofi tuo on, ja se suhteessa siihen miten pönöttynyt se on, tekee siitä aika hauskan. Maailmanhistorian kalleimpia äänilevyjä, josta on lopputuotteesta hakattu kyllä kaikki henki pihalle. Epäonnistunut kompromissi. Ja silti siellä joukossa aina välillä väläytellään aika hienoja biisejä.

#107 30.12.2015 18:35

Firon
Marvelin juustohirviö
Website

Nyt on ollut huhuja, että Slash palaisi Axlin rinnalle ja kai uutta levyäkin taas tulossa  icon_surprised 

Yritin just 5 minuuttia etsiä Chinese Democracya hyllystäni, mutta en löytänyt. Jokohan olis aika taas aakkostaa levyt  icon_neutral

#108 05.01.2016 17:31

EndloseAngst
Website

Luen innolla uutisia Guns'n'Rosesin comebackista, enkä ymmärrä, miksi. Minähän en ole koskaan pitänyt Guns'n'Rosesista. Voisin melkein sanoa inhoavani Guns'n'Rosesia, ellen tavallaan pitäisi muutamasta heidän cover-versiostaan (miinus Axl Rosen ääni, joka kuulostaa Bon Joviakin karmeammalta). Kaikenlaiset bändiin (erityisesti Axliin) liittyvät surkuhupaisuudet ovat aina olleet hauskaa luettavaa. Sen takia Chinese Democracy on minulle bändin paras levy, vaikka en ole kuullut siltä yhtään biisiä. Mutta kun tähän comebackiin ei edes toistaiseksi liity mitään surkuhupaisaa. Onko kysymys vain siitä, että toivon sen muuttuvan jonkinlaiseksi surkuhupaisuuden huipentumaksi?

#109 05.01.2016 18:51

jookcha
vieressä retkottava nainen

näähän on siis coachellan pääesiintyjä icon_lol  tongue

Ti ho detto come una volta un po' di vino, dischi in vinile, sequel, ragazze, ragazze, Kauko Röyhkä?

#110 01.07.2017 21:03

Alxity
bruttokansanonnellisuuden viraston sihteeri

Jollain tapaa vähän harmittaa etten ole Hämeenlinnassa näitä katsomassa. Kalliit liput, hirveät jonot, kallista ja pahaa kaljaa varmasti, mutta entäs jos vetäisivätkin ihan hyvän keikan kuitenkin. Tuskinpa kuitenkaan.  spam3

<@Tupou> jätkä haukkuu itse muita karkeiksi
<@DBGene> senkin karkki

#111 01.07.2017 21:14

Firon
Marvelin juustohirviö
Website

Alxity wrote:

Jollain tapaa vähän harmittaa etten ole Hämeenlinnassa näitä katsomassa. Kalliit liput, hirveät jonot, kallista ja pahaa kaljaa varmasti, mutta entäs jos vetäisivätkin ihan hyvän keikan kuitenkin. Tuskinpa kuitenkaan.  spam3

Samankaltaiset fiilikset. Uskottelen itselleni että valju keikka ja ahdistava väentungos olisi pilannut tunnelman  spam3

Olishan joku Nightrain tai It's So Easy livenä ihan vitun awesome  icon_neutral

#112 01.07.2017 22:24

E

https://www.pscp.tv/w/1djxXAldNRzKZ

Tuolta striimi.

Edit: Tais loppua biggrin

Last edited by E (01.07.2017 22:28)

Noin 130-kiloinen naapurinmies, 23-vuotias mies ja alusvaatteisillaan ollut nainen kaatuivat ojaan.
Tehokkain tapa piiloutua on painua pohjaan, ja jos miehistö makaa punkissaan eikä tuota energiaa ja hiilidioksidia niin kolmesta viiteen päivään voi olla siellä colorflash peuk dance

#113 02.07.2017 00:31

Luppakorva sikailee taas
korvani nääs lerputtaa

Kaveri raportoi Tukholmasta että neljä Chinese Democracyn biisiä setissä  kulli

Olen pieni nalle vain, pullea. Lasten kanssa viihdyn ain. Olen pieni nalle vain, pörheä. Lapset mua rakastaa.
Bounty-Wrapper-Small.jpg

#114 02.07.2017 08:46

rc-lungen

Olut vissiin loppui täällä. Jo on emämoka.

Amppeliooppeli Ex-Pooppeli

#115 02.07.2017 09:50

Alxity

Joo, jostain anniskelupisteistä oli olut loppunut, jonottaa oli joutunut, Michael Monroeta ei nähty Gunnareiden kanssa lavalla, keikka alko perinteiseen tapaan tunnin myöhässä. Enää ei nyt niin kauheasti harmita etten ollut paikalla. Etenkin kun oon bändin jo kerran Roskildessa nähny. Ilman Slashia ja Duffia tosin, mutta kuitenkin.

<@DBGene> senkin karkki

#116 02.07.2017 12:12

rc-lungen

Nii, oliko tää nyt joku melkein-orkkiskokoonpano että Dash ja Sluff mukana?

Amppeliooppeli Ex-Pooppeli

#117 02.07.2017 15:43

Alxity

rc-lungen wrote:

Nii, oliko tää nyt joku melkein-orkkiskokoonpano että Dash ja Sluff mukana?

Oli

<@DBGene> senkin karkki

#118 05.01.2019 21:53

KZ
Vuoden Foorumisti 2019
Website

Kertsi ainaki icon_rolleyes kaka

#119 09.10.2020 13:03

marjapoimuri
veli käni