Tämä Dwarfs of east Agouza levy on vitun hyvä levy peuk

#482 25.03.2017 19:10

psykokarkki
uses and endorses MUOVIKASSI and COMMUNISM ☭
Website

Re: Sun City Girls

KZ wrote:

hitsi kun nää on niin limited ja jos haluut ostaa niin vähintään 40 eååh posteineen ja tuleeko kuunneltua? no tulee jos ihan huippu, mutta mistäs tuon tietää.

Mitään UG:tä ei ole olemassag71u3wL.gifMitään UG:tä ei ole olemassag71u3wL.gifMitään UG:tä ei ole olemassag71u3wL.gifMitään UG:tä ei ole olemassag71u3wL.gifMitään UG:tä ei ole olemassag71u3wL.gifMitään UG:tä ei ole olemassag71u3wL.gifPUFF PUFF BONG BONG

#483 25.03.2017 19:58

KZ
Vuoden Foorumisti 2019
Website

psykokarkki wrote:
KZ wrote:

hitsi kun nää on niin limited ja jos haluut ostaa niin vähintään 40 eååh posteineen ja tuleeko kuunneltua? no tulee jos ihan huippu, mutta mistäs tuon tietää.

Tämä menee osastoon "ihan huippu". Ja ceedeeversion saa kyllä parillakympillä.

#484 23.04.2017 13:11

OMHASVAHAKSHA
Website

tuli kuunneltua tässä Kaliflower - ehkäpä ensimmäistä kertaa kokonaisuudessaan läpi. eka biisi on melkoista räpätystä, myöhemmät biisit "iisimpää" - mut hep jep, tästä kuuntelemaan:

päätösbiisi on huikea huipennus! (jos ei jaksa koko levyä, voi skipata suoraan siihen)

#485 24.04.2017 09:17

rc-lungen

Soitin Esoterica of Abyssinian perjantain dj-keikalla spam3

Amppeliooppeli Ex-Pooppeli

#486 15.08.2017 15:46

psykokarkki
Website

Unrock wrote:

Alvarius B / Sir Richard Bishop  –  Strange Fruit 10” (UnrockEPxxx) (available for preorder in a few weeks)

As an extra-extra  we will release this strange fruit, a limited 4-track split vinyl 10” by the legendary Sun City Girls Alan & Richard Bishop which marks Unrock’s 25th anniversary. It features the first new recordings by Sir Richard Bishop since his 2015 Tangier Sessions & 2 exclusive only for this 10” recorded tracks by Alan Bishop aka Alvarius B, heralding also Alvarius B - With A Beaker On The Burner And An Otter In The Oven 3LP  on Abduction (available from Unrock as well) . Has a lyrics sheet.

lisäksi myös:

Dwarfs Of East Agouza – Both Sides Of The Curtain (Live In Beirut) LP (Mophradat/UnrockLP010)

Dadawahn Bishopesque taken to just another lewel in Beirut, Lebanon. Three major players….Alan Bishop (Sun City Girls, Invisible Hands, Alvarius B)  Osama Shalabi (Karkhana, Shalabi Effect, ) Maurice Louca (Karkhana, ) recorded in Beirut in association with Mophradat. Deluxe gatefold with  artwork from Mariana Castillo Deball.  One time pressing limited edition. A good amount of copies will leave immediately  to the Arab world, so get your preorders in, in time. Improvisation on the highest level. Organic, never arty.

Mitään UG:tä ei ole olemassag71u3wL.gifMitään UG:tä ei ole olemassag71u3wL.gifMitään UG:tä ei ole olemassag71u3wL.gifMitään UG:tä ei ole olemassag71u3wL.gifMitään UG:tä ei ole olemassag71u3wL.gifMitään UG:tä ei ole olemassag71u3wL.gifPUFF PUFF BONG BONG

#487 22.08.2017 22:49

psykokarkki
Website

#488 24.08.2017 10:18

psykokarkki
Website

tässä vielä artistin sepustukset levyistä, onhan nää pakkohankinta, ehkä vois unrockista yrittää kunhan tulevat ennakkovaraukseen.

Alvarius B. on With a Beaker on the Burner and an Otter in the Oven - Vol. 1 Natural Wonder: "Volume One of three new LPs I am releasing simultaneously called Natural Wonder, this is the more melodic, savvy one and you might like it. Maybe I'm lying and it's the innocent, straight record so maybe you should get Vol 3 (ABDT 059C-LP) instead if you're in a darker mood. But that's not really true either. Or maybe it's one of those records that grows on you the more you continue playing it... like a cancer. The musicians who played on all three albums don't deserve to be involved in these kamikaze promotional descriptions so don't blame them for any of this. . . . The modern world of record making has become so fucking dull and obedient that someone has to ram a poison dagger up your asses and since you're all under hypnosis, I promise you won't feel a thing. I could pay Dougie Jones to write this piece to match your intellect or hire a publicity company to promote it but who really gives a fuck? . . . By deciding to write my own album promos, I can perform some market research. For example, this album description text will undoubtedly be copy/pasted by most online retailers onto their respective sites because they don't write their own new album reviews or get too excited about music, they simply want to create the illusion that they're in business to sell records. So I could put something like: Fuck all website retailers that copy/paste this description onto their site because they are too fucking cheap, lazy or chicken shit to have an opinion to write individual album reviews -- and they probably wouldn't even notice while doing it. Anyway, back to my new album. These songs are pretty good, most likely way better than your songs, and I don't even have time to be a real songwriter, so what does that say about you? It says that you suck. And most of you do. But you should buy my new three album set because it's probably as good or better than any other LPs that will be released this year. But if you aren't ready to go all-in with confidence, then forget it." One-time pressing; Includes printed inner sleeve with lyrics and credits.

Alvarius B. on With a Beaker on the Burner and an Otter in the Oven - Vol. 2 A Mark Twain August: "This is Volume Two of my new three LP set, and it's called A Mark Twain August. Now don't go asking me what the fuck that title means but I will say that it may be my favorite of the three. My 'fans', all 133 of them, are pretty smart. I used to think only 67 people mattered on earth, now it could be far less, but it's beginning to trouble me how I've actually accumulated 133 fans. So if you're not a moron, I don't mind if you buy this record. I made more copies than I have fans so I need to expand on the audience a bit but I don't want fucking idiots buying my albums. A brand new car loses value the moment you drive it home, but my records will always go up in value (like my Dodge Ram Van which tripled in value when I drove it off the lot) so this is also an investment opportunity. If you were to walk slowly on a hot bed of coals you may discover that Don McLean never actually drove his Chevy to the levy and that the singer-songwriter is dead, just like all the poets. What do contemporary poets and the entire Indonesian population have in common? Most of you cannot name even one of them. Homo Sapiens now love to complain and act as if they know how the world works by 'expressing' themselves on their social media networks -- that's become the new poetry. And I think there are only nine people writing songs today that I respect, I'd have to check to make sure. And the Thinking Fellars were a great band -- I could name a dozen more from the past 30 years that I'd call contemporaries, but that's about it. . . . And I almost forgot to mention that Mark Twain's old banjo appears on this record. Oh and this is better than that Wolf King of LA album by Papa John Phillips, for all those who got mesmerized by it 30 years after it came out. There's only three or four good tracks on that and A Mark Twain August has six great tracks on it, at least." One-time pressing; Includes printed inner sleeve with lyrics and credits.

Alvarius B. on With a Beaker on the Burner and an Otter in the Oven - Vol. 3 Heathen Folklore: "Serial killing was one of history's greatest art forms. Now it's becoming almost impossible to get a skull-drilling startup off the ground unless you murder for the corporations or governments where you have highly organized protection from any enforceable law but at the expense of sacrificing all the glory for the anonymity required to maintain employment. So, unfortunately, the days of any zit topography random commoner being able to string together a few killings to hit the big time before being caught has almost come to an end. Sad. This record, the third and final volume of my new three-LP set called Heathen Folklore, could serve as somewhat of a manual of inspiration on how one could start such a career, as risky and unpopular as it is. It gets much more fucked-up than the previous two LPs, and sometimes I think it's the best one due to that aspect. I'd have to give it one more listen but I also think this is the LP with coded messages that could trigger an unsuspecting listener to start his/her career in extreme behavior. But killing isn't everything you know. There are many more ways to express yourself and reach the top of the charts these days. In fact, I saw Burt Bacharach three weeks ago gripping a huge fucking machete while chasing modern dance music architects off his champion ship and into deep water where they hopefully became shark bait. And to set the record straight, Jimi Hendrix did not fake his death and become Morgan Freeman nor was Hunter S. Thompson directing snuff films. But most of that other weird shit you hear about these days is probably true. And I'm working on a film called 'Being Alvarius B.' where all of you loser fucks crawl into my brain and see yourselves from my perspective and then commit collective suicide because you finally realize I was right all along. And I am. Can't wait to make more albums so I can write these album descriptions. Cocksuckers." One-time pressing; Includes printed inner sleeve with lyrics and credits.

#489 24.08.2017 16:46

armashenrik

jossain vaihees voisin asiakeskustella ja listata SCG ja SCG-johdannaiset paremmuusjärjestykseen.

#490 01.09.2017 22:24

Alxity
bruttokansanonnellisuuden viraston sihteeri

armashenrik wrote:

jossain vaihees voisin asiakeskustella ja listata SCG ja SCG-johdannaiset paremmuusjärjestykseen.

Kyllähän se sopisi.

<@Tupou> jätkä haukkuu itse muita karkeiksi
<@DBGene> senkin karkki

#491 07.09.2017 07:39

Jean-Babtiste
spämking machine

Mikä ettei, iteki ehkä 1/5 kuullu tuotannosta  tongue

'My only premise is that there are times when one must attack with complete ruthlessness and fight with lethal fury. This fury and ruthlessness must be harnessed and directed to the gravest possible damage—to kill.'

ontäs aiankin joku turska joo DECICIDERS

#492 07.09.2017 12:17

rc-lungen

Kiinnostaa myös. Itelle vain Torch of the Mystics tuttu ja sehän on munan kova.

Amppeliooppeli Ex-Pooppeli

#493 08.09.2017 01:58

armashenrik

Jean-Babtiste wrote:

Mikä ettei, iteki ehkä 1/5 kuullu tuotannosta  tongue

tässähän tämä. aika jorma saisi olla että olisi kuullu 2/5 tuotnnosta....
kuhan nyt joitakin Alvarius B, Unkle Jim, Brothers unconnected, Rangda, Sir Richard Bishop- soolohommat ja valikoidut Sublime F-n levyt laittaisi kiinnostavuusjärkkään. ja seminaaleimmat SC-levyt... antakee viel pari kuukautta niin tulee joko asiakeskustelua eli Top-lista tai sitten rapsaa.

#494 08.09.2017 08:25

KZ
Vuoden Foorumisti 2019
Website

Parhaat levyt Funeral mariachi, Eye mohini (kokoelma), Torch of the mystics ja 330 crossdressers jotain, koska nämä löytyy hyllystä.

#495 08.09.2017 09:45

psykokarkki
Website

aika lailla samat suosikit, vaikka aika monta löytyy hyllystä ja silti paljon puuttuu... meitsin piti joskus pitää semmonen carnival folklore resurrection -maratoni, mutta on toistaiseksi ollut muita kiireitä, katsotaanpa jos joskus löytyisi aikaa.

sublime frequences -jutut melkein laittaisin erilleen, vaikka kieltämättä jotkin sunkkari-jutut, esim. juuri muutamat yllämainitun sarjan levyt meneekin melkeinpä samaan sarjaan.

#496 08.09.2017 16:06

armashenrik

KZ wrote:

Parhaat levyt Funeral mariachi, Eye mohini (kokoelma), Torch of the mystics ja 330 crossdressers jotain, koska nämä löytyy hyllystä.

sult puuttuu horsecock phefner joka on meitsin lempilevy kauttaaltaan! Funeral Mriachi on ihan helvetin hyvä levy myös! Kuuntelen koko ajan!!!!!!

#497 08.09.2017 16:09

psykokarkki
Website

joo, horsecock phepner on aivan mahtava peuk

#498 08.09.2017 21:08

Jean-Babtiste
spämking machine

Siis Dante's Disneyland Inferno on kanssa aivan ainutlaatuinen levy, vaikka tässä ei niin olekaan niitä etnovaikutteita. Pääosin ihan totaalisen nyrjäyttävää kamaa, ei tolleen voi sanoa/mistä ne keksii -kohtia kerrassaan tarpeeksi, ja pari kohtaa joissa meinaa tulla sydäri.

Horsecock valitettavasti tsekkaamatta, mutta vielä joskus. Bright Surroundings, Dark Beginnings, Valentines from Mata Hari ja Kaliflower aivan loistavia levyjä, vaikka löytyyki vaan kasettina. Sitte 3333333 crossdressers on toki mieletön, aivan mieletön. Nii ja Torch erittäin iskevä rokkilevy.

'My only premise is that there are times when one must attack with complete ruthlessness and fight with lethal fury. This fury and ruthlessness must be harnessed and directed to the gravest possible damage—to kill.'

#499 09.09.2017 11:43

KZ
Vuoden Foorumisti 2019
Website

armashenrik wrote:
KZ wrote:

sult puuttuu horsecock phefner joka on meitsin lempilevy kauttaaltaan! Funeral Mriachi on ihan helvetin hyvä levy myös! Kuuntelen koko ajan!!!!!!

Minulla oli tämä kasetilla. Heitin pois kun oli niin huonokuntoinen sadbanana Sisältää bändin parhaan rokkibiisun CIA man. Fuckin' A man psykostep

#500 09.09.2017 13:30

armashenrik

KZ wrote:
armashenrik wrote:
KZ wrote:

Minulla oli tämä kasetilla. Heitin pois kun oli niin huonokuntoinen sadbanana Sisältää bändin parhaan rokkibiisun CIA man. Fuckin' A man psykostep

muutama vuosi sitten sivistettiin et tämä on fugs-coveri. biisi muuten parasta!!!

#501 11.09.2017 23:31

ba
Website

näitä tuli joskus kuunneltua enempi, nyttemmin jäänyt vähemmälle... suosikkeja ovat 330333 crossdressers sekä High Asia/Low Pacific, missä upeita itämaisia lauluja. toki Torch of the Mystics myös hyvä. Box of chameleons oli "nuoruudessa" suuri suosikki. Dante's disneyland löytyy kotoa, mut ei tuu kuunneltua... siinä paljolti tekstiä mitä pitäis jaksaa seurata; ja jos ei seuraa, jäänee paljosta paitsi (?). toki on siinä ihan iskeviä rommifolkkilauluja (vai mitä lie? he).

Sir Richard Bishopin soolot ovat hyviä, ei oo tullut vaan hommattua vielä ainuttakaan... jotain surinajuttuja mieluiten. teki mielenkiintosen levyn jonkun Oliphantin kanssa. vissiin cd:nä vaan julkastu ja kannessa joku buddhalainen jumalhirviö. se on hankintalistalla. Alvarius B toimii joskus täysillä, mut useimmiten ei jaksa enää tollasta paljoakaan/melkein ollenkaan.

#502 12.10.2017 22:45

psykokarkki
Website

Brothers Unconnected - Cairo Egypt - April 12 2014

#503 20.10.2017 10:43

psykokarkki
Website

Clandestine Trio (Alan Bishop, Richard Bishop, Chris Corsano) will be performing some "old" material on November 8th in Cologne, Germany.

nämä suomeen kiitos.

#504 21.10.2017 12:13

armashenrik

psykokarkki wrote:

Clandestine Trio (Alan Bishop, Richard Bishop, Chris Corsano) will be performing some "old" material on November 8th in Cologne, Germany.

nämä suomeen kiitos.

khyll.

#505 08.11.2017 01:16

Jean-Babtiste
spämking machine

armashenrik wrote:
psykokarkki wrote:

nämä suomeen kiitos.

khyll.

Joo

#506 17.11.2017 23:15

psykokarkki
Website

tuleekohan noita alvarius b:n uusia levyjä mihinkään järkihintaan? ehkä pitää hoitaa se tupla-cd-versio, jos nyt sitäkään missään myydään.

nyt viimein ensisoitossa veljesten kymppituumainen strange fruit, alkuun rituaalinomainen sunkkarimainen instru richardilta, sitten alvarius b:ltä jotenkin zappamainen iisi laulettu veisu, ilmeisesti coveri, b-puolella alan jatkaa spoken wordillä taustasurinoiden ja kenttä-äänitysten päälle ja lopuksi richard tunnelmoi itämaisvaikutteisella kitaralla urkudronen päälle. ei hullumpi lätty peuk

#507 27.01.2018 17:17

psykokarkki
Website

psykokarkki wrote:

tuleekohan noita alvarius b:n uusia levyjä mihinkään järkihintaan? ehkä pitää hoitaa se tupla-cd-versio, jos nyt sitäkään missään myydään.

vinskat liian kalliita, cd-version ostin joltain discogsista. hyvältä kuulostaa, mutta ehtiiköhän tätä kuunnella tarpeeksi että osaa tietää kuuluuko viime vuoden top-kymppiin?

joku arvostelu: http://dustedmagazine.tumblr.com/post/1 … ner-and-an

#508 05.02.2018 23:27

psykokarkki
Website

^ en ehtiny tarpeeksi kuunnella että olisin ehtinyt nostaa top-kymppiin, mutta hyvä levyhän tuo, jatketaan harjoituksia.

joku invisible hands -filmi tulossa:

#509 28.03.2018 09:53

ba
Website

tuli mieleen hauska muisto bändin haastattelusta/artikkelista

Even more baffling was a Seattle show billed as "Sun City Girls play John Coltrane's Live in Seattle," which featured the original Coltrane album playing on the club's PA with the band nowhere to be found.

täällä koko juttu

#510 29.03.2018 10:13

psykokarkki
Website

Board footer